Did I hear someone say Oreo? Yep. I‚Äôm pretty much sold on any dessert at the mention of Oreos, especially Golden Oreos. As with most oreo desserts, this dessert does not disappoint.¬†With a Golden Oreo crust, a cheesecake and white chocolate filling, topped with more Golden Oreo‚Äôs and white chocolate chips, these treats are the perfect addition to any Oreo dessert obsession.
Golden Oreo cheesecake treats with a golden oreo crust, cheesecake and white chocolate filling.
- 24 golden oreos ( divided )
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter ( melted )
- 8 ounce cream cheese ( softened )
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips ( divided )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush half of the Oreos in a food processor until oreos are in fine crumbs.
- Melt butter add to the food processor until crumbs are coated.
- Remove mixture from food processor and add press into the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan. (don't forget to grease the pan or use parchment paper for easy removal)
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees, then remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla and egg into a food processor. Combine until creamy.
- Add ¬Ĺ cup of the white chocolate chips into the food processor and pulse a few times to evenly distribute.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the oreo crust.
- Using a spatula, smooth out the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Place on a wired rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- Break up the rest of the golden oreos.
- After cheesecake has cooled for 10 minutes, press the remainder of the golden order and the remaining white chocolate chips gently into the top of the cheesecake.
- Let sit on the counter until completely cool and then cover with plastic wrap.
- Let sit in refrigerator for at least 3 hours until set.
- Cut into squares.