Did I hear someone say Oreo? Yep. I’m pretty much sold on any dessert at the mention of Oreos, especially Golden Oreos. As with most oreo desserts, this dessert does not disappoint. With a Golden Oreo crust, a cheesecake and white chocolate filling, topped with more Golden Oreo’s and white chocolate chips, these treats are the perfect addition to any Oreo dessert obsession.
Golden Oreo cheesecake treats with a golden oreo crust, cheesecake and white chocolate filling.
- 24 golden oreos ( divided )
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter ( melted )
- 8 ounce cream cheese ( softened )
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips ( divided )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush half of the Oreos in a food processor until oreos are in fine crumbs.
- Melt butter add to the food processor until crumbs are coated.
- Remove mixture from food processor and add press into the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan. (don't forget to grease the pan or use parchment paper for easy removal)
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees, then remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla and egg into a food processor. Combine until creamy.
- Add ½ cup of the white chocolate chips into the food processor and pulse a few times to evenly distribute.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the oreo crust.
- Using a spatula, smooth out the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Place on a wired rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- Break up the rest of the golden oreos.
- After cheesecake has cooled for 10 minutes, press the remainder of the golden order and the remaining white chocolate chips gently into the top of the cheesecake.
- Let sit on the counter until completely cool and then cover with plastic wrap.
- Let sit in refrigerator for at least 3 hours until set.
- Cut into squares.