After loving how my DIY Fall Rake Door Hanger turned out a few weeks back, I was inspired to try another alternative wreath to decorate the house. What I love most about this project is that it is so versatile. I’m not restricted to hanging it on my door. I can hang it in the foyer or even set it on a plate easel to display it on a table. Since I already have my Rake Door Hanger on our front door, I decided to set my Fall Chalkboard Frame on a plate easel and display it in our kitchen. I also love that I can change out the message on the board for different occasions.
Ready to make one for yourself?
What You’ll Need:
- Chalkboard frame
- Fall berry garland
- Fall accents
- Hot glue gun
How It’s Made:
- Unwrap your berry garland and begin to wrap it around the Chalkboard frame.
- Adjust the branches to your liking.
- Secure the berry garland to the frame with the hot glue gun.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue on any accent pieces.
- Write your message in chalk.
DIY not your thing? Rather have it shipped to your door? Check out the byky Etsy shop to custom order this Fall Chalkboard Frame and other fall items!